Not many people know, or maybe not that many people have made it out to tell others, that deep in the woods of Northern Virginia lies a haunted trail within the Haunted Laurianne Woods. Fall is here and the inhabitants of the woods are out and ready to play! Best of all, you can experience these attractions for FREE while supporting the Haymarket Regional Food Pantry through Haunted Laurianne Woods’ canned food drive.
Donations are being collected each night of the haunt but arrangements for drop-offs at other times can be arranged via e-mail: email@example.com.
Travel twisting paths through the mysterious woods to 6 horrifically detailed attractions.
- Enter the unkempt and forgotten “Laurianne Woods Cemetery”
- Find your way through the “Corn Fields of the Great Pumpkin”
- Survive the “Lair of the Spider Witch”
- Discover an abandoned carnival at “Girrand’s Traveling Circus and Oddities Sideshow”
- Uncover the local legend “The Bunny Man”
- Escape a backwoods swamp in “The Cleburne Family Plot”
Location: 8233 Katie Lynn Court Gainesville, VA 20155
Parking: Commuter lot on Limestone Drive (behind the Gainesville Methodist Church). We ask that guests park at the commuter lot versus in the neighborhood to limit overcrowding. Given that we are in a residential area, please be courteous and respectful to our neighbors. Please be watchful of trick-or-treaters on Halloween night.
Dates: October 22, 28, 29, 31 Time: 7-10PM