Following are tools and information for our friends who help us get the word out. When creating materials that reference our organization, please adhere to the guidelines below. For further assistance, please use our Contact Form and select Marketing.
Print and Reference Materials
- Haymarket Regional Food Pantry Brochure (updated January 2018)
- HRFP Fact Sheet (updated July 2019)
- HRFP Client Statistics for 2019 (Updated June 2019)
- Number of clients served per month (yearly comparison)
- Number of clients served by zip code
- Age of clients served
- Frequency of Visits
- Sample HRFP Food Drive Flyer (MS Word Format)
Please note the following terms:
- Client – a single entity referring to one registered household comprised of one or more individuals. The number of individuals per registered client varies.
- Active or Unique Clients – each year, all clients are required to register their household and all associated individuals. Active Clients do not include past clients who have not re-registered in this calendar year.
- Monthly Clients Served – Some clients come to the food pantry more than one time per month. Our monthly “Clients Served” number may differ from our total unique or Active clients number depending on the frequency our clients utilize our services in a given time period.
- Monthly Individuals Served – because we know which clients have visited us, and how many individuals are registered to each client, we are able to count the number of people to whom we provide services on a monthly basis.
Logos and Images
HRFP Colors and Guidelines