Following are tools and information for our friends who help us get the word out. When creating materials that reference our organization, please adhere to the guidelines below. For further assistance, please use our Contact Form and select Marketing.
Print and Reference Materials
- Haymarket Regional Food Pantry Brochure (updated June 2020)
- HRFP Fact Sheet (updated June 2020)
- HRFP Client Statistics for 2021 (Updated October 31, 2021)
- Number of Client Households Served per Month (yearly comparison)
- Number of Client Households and People Served by City
- Age of Clients Served
- Sample HRFP Food Drive Flyer (MS Word Format)
Please note the following terms:
- Household or Client Account – a single entity referring to one registered household comprised of one or more individual contacts. The number of individuals per registered client account varies, but on average is between four and five people per household.
- Client or Contact Record – the individual person and associated record for each person(s) associated with a registered household.
- Active Client Accounts – each calendar year, all clients accounts are required to register (or re-register) their household and all people associated with that household. Active Clients include applied and enrolled households. It does not include client accounts that have been denied, or expired who have not re-registered in this calendar year.
- Monthly Clients Served – Clients are eligible to come to the food pantry once every seven days. This number represents the total number of household accounts we serve each month. This number will be different than our total total unique or Active clients, depending on the frequency our clients utilize our services in a given time period. This report includes both household accounts and people served.
- Monthly Individuals Served – because we know which clients have visited us, and how many individuals are registered to each client, we are able to count the number of people to whom we provide services.
Logos and Images
HRFP Colors and Guidelines