How to Sponsor a Donation Location
With help from local businesses in the community, we can make it as easy as possible for people to donate non-perishable food items to support individuals and families in need.
By choosing to be a Donation Location, your organization will be listed on our website and our volunteers will regularly collect donated items from your collection bin and deliver them to the food pantry.
The Food Pantry Marketing Team will provide participating organizations with:
- Up to two (2) bins with food pantry signage
- A list of non-perishable food items that are needed
- Up to 100 Haymarket Regional Food Pantry brochures
Donation Location Requirements
- Location must be open to the public to receive donations.
- The donation bin(s) should be displayed in an area where employees and customers can easily access it to donate food but where donations are safe from theft.
- The Donation Location must be located in a geographic area served by the food pantry (e.g. Haymarket, Gainesville, Bristow, Manassas, Catharpin, Warrenton, or within approximately 15 miles of the Haymarket Regional Food Pantry).
- Organization must agree to serve as a Donation Location for a minimum of two months.
If your business is interested in becoming a Donation Location or would like additional information, please contact the Haymarket Regional Food Pantry at firstname.lastname@example.org.