Preparing For Your First Appointment
Note: Previously registered clients whose accounts have expired may be asked to review the information we have on file to resume assistance.
What to Expect When You Pick up Food
- Appointments are required.
- Arrive within 5 minutes of your appointment time.
- Our volunteers will greet you as you enter.
- Present your Photo ID at EVERY appointment.
- When requested, provide completed form (first visit) and proof of address.
- We require clients to follow COVID-19 protocols which may be in effect.
- As you check in, you can set your next appointment.
- Once checked in, you will be given a shopping cart so you select the items you want for your family based on family size as you walk through the food pantry.
- As you make your selections our volunteers will be happy to assist or answer any questions you may have.
- All clients are encouraged to bring 2-4 reusable grocery bags.
- You may bring no more than one person with you inside the pantry to assist you during your appointment.
Addressing hunger is our primary goal. But over the years, we’ve helped many in our area address other needs, too. If you need assistance beyond food, visit our Other Resources page. Find the help you need, today.