Unlike most food pantries that require clients to demonstrate financial need, the Haymarket Regional Food Pantry, due to its strong faith-based nature, will feed anyone in our Service Area who comes in need of food. If you or your family needs food assistance, the Haymarket Regional Food Pantry is here to help.
Requirements / How to Receive Food:
To receive food, or be eligible for any of our programs, our clients must provide the following:
- A completed Client Application Form (hard copy):
- 2020 HRFP Client Application (English/Spanish – Print Only)
- 2020 HRFP Client Application (English/Spanish – Fill Online and Print) (coming soon)
- A government issued Photo ID (such as a driver’s license or passport) for each adult resident in your household
- A current utility bill or lease (within 60 days) with a name that matches the Photo ID and with an address located within the HRFP Service Area (See below for the current HRFP Service Area information)
- One registered client/household per address. Additional members of your household must be added to your application.
Volunteers are available to assist new clients with forms and answer questions during the hours below.
For compliance purposes, all clients are required to re-apply on January 1st every year.
Location / Where to receive food:
Hours / When to Receive Food:
Our registered clients may visit the pantry only once every seven days. New clients often receive food the same day they submit the required information. Emergencies can be addressed at any time when originated by a pastor or social worker. See our calendar of events page for holiday, event, or weather related closures.
HRFP Service Area:
If you do not reside within our Service Area, or for more information on other assistance programs in your area, please see our Other Resources page.
|County, Zip & City||County, Zip & City|
Prince William County
Culpeper County – Existing Clients Only; No new clients in Culpeper