Unlike most food pantries that require clients to demonstrate financial need, the Haymarket Regional Food Pantry, due to its strong faith-based nature, will feed anyone in our Service Area who comes in need of food. If you or your family needs food assistance, the Haymarket Regional Food Pantry is here to help.
Requirements / How to Receive Food:
To receive food, our clients must provide the following:
- A completed Client Application Form (hard copy):
- 2020 HRFP Client Application (English/Spanish – Print Only)
- 2020 HRFP Client Application (English/Spanish – Fill Online and Print) (coming soon)
- A government issued ID (such as a driver’s license or passport) for each adult resident in your household
- A utility bill or lease with current address located within the HRFP Service Area
(See below for the current HRFP Service Area information)
Volunteers are available to assist new clients with forms and answer questions during the hours below.
For compliance purposes, all clients are required to re-apply every year.
Location / Where to receive food:
The Haymarket Regional Food Pantry is located in the back of the building at
6611 Jefferson Street
Haymarket, VA 20169
Hours / When to Receive Food:
We are open to assist clients and distribute food on the following days/times:
- Tuesdays: 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Thursdays: 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Saturdays: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Our registered clients may visit the pantry once per week. New clients often receive food the same day they submit the required information. Emergencies can be addressed at any time when originated by a pastor or social worker. See our calendar of events page for holiday, event, or weather related closures.
HRFP Service Area:
Effective January 2018, the HRFP Service Area includes the Virginia zip codes in the following range: between 20105-22124 and between 22643-22742. If you do not reside within our Service Area, or for more information on other food assistance programs in your area, please see our Alternative Resources Handout (coming soon) or visit the Capital Area Food Bank “Get Help” and entering your city or zip code.