Unlike most food pantries that require clients to demonstrate financial need, the Haymarket Regional Food Pantry, due to its strong faith-based nature, will feed anyone in our Service Area who comes in need of food. If you or someone you know needs food assistance, the Haymarket Regional Food Pantry is here to help.
Requirements / How to Receive Food:
To receive food, or be eligible for any of our programs, our clients must do the following:
- Check that you reside in our Service Area
- Make an appointment (call 703-754-5990 or submit appointment request online)
- Become and Enrolled Client: (bring with you to your appointment)
- Complete and sign a 2022 HRFP Client Application Form
- List all people in your household with their birthdates.
- Only one household account per address.
- Bring printed (paper) form to your appointment
- Present Proof of Address – a current utility bill, lease, or mortgage statement with a name that matches the Photo ID of an adult listed on the account, and with an address located within the HRFP Service Area
- Present a government issued Photo ID (such as a driver’s license, permanent resident card, or passport) for each adult resident in your household. We may also ask for birth certificates for minors listed on the application.
- Note: Enrollment is valid for only one year. ALL Clients must re-enroll and complete a New Client Application Form EVERY calendar year.
Volunteers are available to assist new clients with forms and answer questions by phone M-F 9:30 am – 3:30 pm or in person during food distribution hours (listed below).
For compliance purposes, all clients are required to re-apply every calendar year.
Hours / When to Receive Food:
Our registered clients may visit the pantry only once every seven days. New clients often receive food the same day they submit the required information. Emergencies can be addressed at any time when originated by a pastor or social worker. See our calendar of events page for holiday, event, or weather related closures.
Location / Where to receive food:
Details / During Your Appointment:
HRFP Service Area:
If you do not reside within our Service Area, or for more information on other assistance programs in your area, please see our Other Resources page.
|County, Zip & City||County, Zip & City|
Prince William County
Culpeper County – Existing Clients Only; No new clients in Culpeper