Join us for our inaugural Virtual Trivia Night!
You can enjoy this exciting virtual event AND support the community from the comfort of your home. Once you purchase your tickets, the Zoom link will be emailed to the ticket holder. Players will watch the game via zoom (on a shared or individual screens), then race to answer the trivia questions on their own devices. Leaderboards will be broadcasted, and game moderators will keep the game moving while sharing information about the Haymarket Regional Food Pantry and its sponsors.
|Friday, June 4, 2021
7:00 – 8:00 PM
(“doors” open at 6:45 PM)
Download Virtual Trivia Night Flyer
|Event Sponsored By:
Don’t miss a great evening of fun and CASH PRIZESbenefitting the Haymarket Regional Food Pantry!
Individual or Group passes are available. Participants must have access to 2 devices: (one with a camera to join via zoom, and another with a web browser to answer trivia questions). We expect to play for about one hour, with 1st, 2nd and 3rd place cash prizes for our top performers!
- Zoom Link will be sent to ticket holders via email.
- Sign in to Zoom a few minutes early so we can start promptly at 7:00pm. Zoom link will open at 6:45 PM on June 4, 2021.
- Participants will need two devices (or two web browsers side by side)
- One browser to access zoom
- One browser to answer trivia questions on the game (Note: the game site and code will be provided at the beginning of the event, once all are logged into Zoom)
- Rules of the game and other guidelines will be covered on Zoom once everyone is signed in to Zoom.
- Event will begin promptly at 7:00 PM and ends at 8:00 PM
- Cash prizes (Visa Gift Cards) for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place!
Our Sponsorship opportnities for this event are sold out. For information on future sponsorship opportunities, please contact our Fundraising Team by Email or call our main number, 703-754-5990.