Upated May 14, 2020
Even though our facility is temporarily closed (effective April 5th), we still need your help and the suggestions below still apply. We will update this post as necessary. View our Planning for COVID-19 Blog Post for more information on our status.
The outpouring of support in recent weeks is simply amazing, overwhelming and truly encouraging as we work to support the hungry in our community. With so many great, super-connected people in our community who are itching to help, we wanted to provide some guidance during this time of social distancing.
- Make a Financial Donation
Even though our facility is temproarily closed due to COVID-19, we are focusing our resources on moving to a new facility and restocking our inventory. We have incredible partnerships with local grocery stores and with that comes incredible purchasing power. When we order directly from them, our dollars go further than the typical shopper, therefor stretching your donation to its fullest potential. Also, we are a tax exempt organization, so that’s another way we can stretch your donation dollars further to help our clients. Two ways to make a financial donation:
- Donate online – Make a one time or recurring gift via credit card or ACH/bank draft.
- Donate by check – Make checks payable to “Haymarket Regional Food Pantry” and mail to PO Box 132, Haymarket, VA 20168. Be sure to include your email address on the check.
While we are temorarily closed, we are building our volunteer list. If you are interested in hearing about opportunities once we reopen, please register.
- To register, please go to https://haymarketfoodpantry.org/volunteer/ and complete the online registration form.
- We are not holding traditional group orientation or training sessions at this time.
- For updates on our status or policy changes, please visit our COVID-19 Planning Blog Post
- To receive future emails from us, fill out the “Subscribe” form on the right sidebar of this page.
Do you, or someone you know, need assistance with food? We are here to help. Please Click Here to learn more about our programs, or about other resources in the area.